Next Big Nashville Starts Tomorrow!
Sep 28th, 2010
Category: Nashville, Next Big Nashville
Do you have your wristband yet? You better get on that. Next Big Nashville starts tomorrow, and if you’re interested in Music Business and/or want some pointers on how to make it in the industry, I suggest springing for the VIP Badge.
Not only will you get to see your choice of shows on the eclectic NBN schedule, but badges get you into the conference with panels focusing on website design, touring, marketing, and all the other “stuff” that bands have to do all by themselves nowadays. If you’re more interested in the party-side of the business, your badge will also get you into the VIP events where you can get your “networking” on, and of course, your free food and drink on. Shuttles rule, and will take you from venue to venue.
Check out some footage from last year:
You can plan out your agenda on www.nbnsummit.com. My highlights (if anyone cares) include:
- Panels – Blending the Old and the New: A Conversation with Scott Borchetta & The Site Doctor is In
- Bands – 12th & Porter: Tyler Bryant, Megan McCormick, The Seven Seas, Jonathan Tyler & The Northern Lights
- Panels – Developing Artists the Old Way in the New World & The Current State of Touring
- Gibson/Nashville Scene Party
- Bands – Brandon Jazz & His Armed Forces, Nite Nite, Mother/Father, Uncle Skeleton, RJD2, The Hood Internet
- Parties – ASCAP Brunch & DJ Burgers @ The EventBrite Party
- Bands – Casiotone for the Painfully Alone (wish The Non-Commissioned Officers had a different slot), Yeasayer, & Javelin
- BMI Brunch
- Bands – The Kopecky Family Band, Faux Ferocious, Turbo Fruits, Skewby, & The Protomen